Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Checklist

We have one more home study to go. In the mean time, we have finished our questionnaires, have set up doctors appts, and are almost finished with our profile (waiting on  some pics to come in from S.Allums Photography-who by the way did a great job). I still haven't heard anything about my fingerprints...we're waiting on them to send a letter explaining what I should do next. I don't think we can be put on the "waiting list" until my prints have come back. Other than that, things are moving along with no problems.

I know that if this is God's will, He will provide a way. We are having a yard sale March 24th so hopefully we are able to bring in a little bit of extra money. I've sold a couple of hand-made quilts so I plan on making a few more of those [Alabama & Auburn-it will be interesting to see which one sells first :)].

(One of the quilts I sold)

No comments:

Post a Comment